The Friends of the Cranston Public Library sponsor the Museum Membership Program to allow library patrons discounted or free admission to the following museums and cultural societies.
Reserve a museum pass online or call the Reference Desk at 401-943-9080 x3.
$2 off each admission. Children under 3 are free.
Admits up to 6 people at $7 for every adult. Youth ages 6-17 and under are $2. Valid April through mid-October.
$5 off each admission for up to 4 people.
$5 per ticket for up to six people or a flat rate of $27 for six tickets.
Half-price admission for up to 4 people.
Family pass. Free Admission for 4 adults and children under 18. The RISD Museum is free on Sundays.
$3 off the admission price for any combination of 4 adults, seniors and children. Toddlers under age 2 will receive complimentary zoo admission. Note: The library pass is not valid for the months of January and February.
MUSEUM PASS PROGRAM RULES
• Passes may be reserved up to thirty (30) days in advance.
• You must present your library card to borrow.
• An individual may borrow passes for each museum up to four (4) times per year.
• One set of passes may be borrowed per family/per day.
• Passes are due the same day they are borrowed unless otherwise instructed by the librarian.
• Passes must be returned to the Cranston Public Library (Central Library) on Sockanosset Cross Road.
• Passes, in their cases, may be returned to the bookdrop, provided each pass is back at the library prior to opening the following day. (No later than 8:30 am)
• The fine for overdue passes is $5 per day/per pass.