Need help using your new Kindle or iPad? Want to create a Facebook profile but don't know where to get started?
Book a 1 hour appointment for One-on-One Technology Help!
Learn how to use...
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 Basics (please inquire about any specific programs)
- Mac (Apple) Basics (please inquire about any specific programs)
- iPad or iPhone Basics
- Kindle or Nook eReaders
- Microsoft Office Basics (Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint)
- Email (phone number required to create email account)
- USB Flash Drives to save personal files
- Google Drive
- Facetime or Skype for video chatting
- Spotify or Pandora for listening to music
- Social media like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, or LinkedIn
- Downloading library ebooks or audiobooks onto your computer or portable device
- Use the library's free resource databases
Contact us by phone at 401-943-9080 x3 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment!
(Please note that you may only book ONE appointment at a time - instructor will determine placement after initial meeting for future appointments. Maximum 3 appointments per patron per year.)
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Please arrive with a clear goal of what you would like to learn.
- Please arrive with all the necessary passwords needed to access your device or accounts.
- Be sure to bring in any device you need help with. If necessary, we can provide PC laptops with Windows 7, 8 or 10, Mac laptop, and iPad for demonstration.
- We are unable to troubleshoot or fix malfunctioning devices, take apart or replace physical parts on a device, or participate in credit card transactions.