May 1, 2023
Upgrade to the Libby App for eZone reading on your mobile device.
- The Overdrive App will no longer work after May 1.
- You will no longer be able to transfer files to an MP3 player.
May 18-21, 2023 - We are Moving to a New Catalog System
All Online Catalog Services will be on pause until we launch our new system. Due dates will be extended.
- Wednesday, May 17: Last day to place holds, renew materials, update your record, and extend due dates until May 22. Please note that during this time no items will be overdue or accrue fines!
- Your Reading History will carry over to the new system.
- If you have Lists in your library record (for example lists of books you want to read or listen to, or movies you want to watch) these will NOT carry over to the new system.
- If you have Preferred Searches in your library record, these will NOT carry over the new system.
- Linked Accounts will NOT transfer to the new system.
FOUR THINGS YOU CAN DO NOW:
- Be sure that your library record has your current address, email address, phone numbers.
- Start using the OSL mobile app where you can manage multiple cards using one app.
- Install the Ocean State Libraries app from the Apple Store or Google Play
- Export your Lists:
- Go to catalog.oslri.net (link opens in a new tab) and sign in with your library card number or User ID and PIN.
- Click on My Lists found in the menu.
- Choose any list and the titles within that list will appear.
- Choose Export List, and choose Brief Display.
- Choose where to send your List.
- Save your Preferred Searches criteria
- Write down your Preferred Searches with pen and paper OR
- Export your Preferred Searches using a screenshot:
- Windows: "Print Screen" (prt scn) button
- Mac: Shift + ⌘ (Command) + 3
Questions? Ask the Reference Desk! Call 401-943-9080 x3, email email@example.com (opens email in a new tab), or fill out the online contact form (link opens in a new tab).
On May 22, 2023:
Your new catalog will be up and ready for you to search & discover everything the library has to offer!
Your PIN will be reset and you will be given instructions on how to update it.