Tuesdays & Thursdays from 2:00 - 4:00 PM
Central Library in the C-Lab
Drop in anytime between 2:00 - 4:00 PM and receive help with:
- Learning how to use a computer
- Navigating your smartphone, tablet, or even older phone
- Practicing what you learned in one of our computer classes
- Writing a basic resume or cover letter
- Using our Media Preservation Station (convert VHS tapes, cassettes, and vinyl to CD or digital file)
- Applying for a job online
- Learning how a 3D printer works.
No appointment necessary. First come, first serve.
We do our best to help everyone. If we don't know the answer to your question, we will point you in the right direction.
Laptops are available for use.
For more information, call 401-943-9080 x3 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org